Christmas cheer!

Fa-La-la-la-la :notes: :christmas_tree:

Dear members of Open Food Facts,

A hearty THANK YOU on the behalf of the permanent team to you all!

Thank you for what you bring to the table, for the time spent on growing and improving the database, for joining communities calls and being part of the discussion, assisting new comers and enabling real change within the food sector around the world :raised_hands: !

We are very much looking forward to 2024 together.:rocket:

:spiral_calendar_pad: Please note that we will not have a Welcome call next Wednesday (27/12).
Starting from next week, we will be less on the Slack than usual, due to Christmas breaks etc.
If you have questions, please ask the community members on the #general channel on our Slack or you can look at the FAQs.

:ribbon: If you have the opportunity to support Open Food Facts with a gift, it is always greatly appreciated, as our non-profit relies on donations for its sustainability. To give, head to the donation page: Donate to Open Food Facts

Have a blessed end of the year, a merry Christmas & wonderful holidays,
:mag_right: :tangerine: Team Open Food Facts

2 Likes

Even if I joined Open Food Facts only some weeks ago, the increase of awareness of mine about the food industry that adding new and editing old products in the database brought me, has been a surprise to me. Reading labels sharpens the mind. :wink:

2 Likes