Is there any "to-do" category on the website?

Hello!

I was wandering if there is any section within the website where articles pending to be completed are listed, MediaWiki style. I scouted the whole web and I couldn’t find any. Maybe it’s in an obvious place, but I’m missing it :slight_smile:

I’ve read the FAQ and tried to make my own custom searches, but neither worked out. Filtering for “Recently added” shows me articles with just one general photo of the entire package or just the label, so I can’t fill in the information without the product itself. I was trying to collaborate filling in data of products with the three basic sections already photographed (main label, ingredients and nutritional info) with text info missing.

Thank you!

Regards,
Olcab

Checkout https://world.openfoodfacts.org/contribute , which gives some ideas.
It would very useful if you can look at categories that are missing Categories completed, as this is necessary for the Nutriscore. But that are many other more dedicated ways to help (specific country, language, etc).

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look into Categories completed then :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello olcab, You may also like Hunger Games, a tool which allows for large edits, or by specific categories, brands, etc.

1 Like

Woooo! Thank you! That’s a cute feature. I’ll try them all :grinning: